Argentinos Jrs vs Talleres Cordoba Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- On Saturday 24th Argentinos will welcome Talleres Cordoba At Estadio Diego Armando Maradona for Argentine Primera Division.
- This might seem like a walkover for the visitors given that they will be meeting with the team at the very bottom of the standings. However, although the host is struggling to survive the danger zone, they might give their heart and soul to this game in order to redeem themselves in front of their fans.
- The host has won only one match in their last eleven games played in the Argentina 1. Their home form is not to something to be proud of either having earned a streak of four defeats following their two undefeated games in their last six home matches in this campaign.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are in the 14th place in the standings with nine points clear from their rivals this Saturday.
- The team led by Juan Pablo Vojvoda has earned four victories, three draws and three defeats in their last ten games.
- La T is not in good form in their away form. Their last six games on foreign soil earned four losses and two victories. Out of their seven outings in this campaign, Matador has bagged six points and five goals.