- Following a 1-1 draw with Odense, Brondby suffered a 3-2 loss to Midtjylland away from home.
- They are at position seven on the table with 18 points; they won five games, drew three and lost six.
- The hosts have failed to impress in front of their home fans having drawn in two games and lost three in their last five home games.
- FC Copenhagen will be looking to extend their winning streak in the last three games as they travel to Brondby Stadion.
- The visitors are second on the table with 31 points having won ten games, drawn one and lost three.
- They have lacked a clear way form having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
Brondby vs FC Copenhagen Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in August this year where Copenhagen secured a 3-1 win at home.
Brondby have dominated in their last five meetings having won three games, drawn one and lost one.
The home team have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Copenhagen.
Sampdoria vs Torino Prediction – H2H Italy Serie A Predictions »