SPAL vs Cagliari Prediction, Betting Tips – Italy Serie A, 10th November 2018.
SPAL vs Cagliari predictions for Italy Serie A match. SPAL goes head to head with Cagliari on 10/11/18. Check out SPAL vs Cagliari H2H Preview, analysis, and predictions. SPAL is currently at position 15 in Italy Serie A table standings while Cagliari is at position 14.
Current Performance in Domestic Leagues for SPAL vs Cagliari Predictions
- In the domestic leagues, SPAL has played 11 matches while Cagliari has played 11.
- Additionally, SPAL has played 5 matches at home, 6 away.
- On the other hand, Cagliari has played 5 matches at home against 6 matches as visitors.
Also, SPAL has managed 12 points in Italy Serie A while Cagliari has managed 13 points.
- In detail, for SPAL, this equals 6 points at home and 6 away against 9 at home and 4 away for Cagliari.
- Additionally, SPAL has scored a total of 9 goals in their domestic league while Cagliari has scored 10.
Goals, Both Teams to Score & NG Statistics for SPAL vs Cagliari Predictions
- The average goals per match at HOME for SPAL were 2.2 while those AWAY for Cagliari were 2.2.
- In the same way, the TOTAL AVERAGE goals scored by SPAL is 0.9 as compared to 1 for Cagliari.
- Additionally, the total number of BTS matches for SPAL were 3 and 5 for Cagliari.
Moreover, BTS has occurred in 1 matches involving SPAL as the Home Team.
- Also, GG/BTS occurred in 2 matches for Cagliari as the away team. To clarify, this data only applies to the teams’ individual domestic leagues.
On the other hand, no goal (NG) occurred in 2 matches involving SPAL as the home team.
- Equally, NG occurred in 3 for Cagliari as visitors. In total, the number of matches where SPAL or opponent failed to score was 4 matches. Likewise, the total NG matches for Cagliari were 4.
Over/Under 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 for SPAL vs Cagliari Predictions
SPAL has scored over 1.5 goals in 2 matches while Cagliari has done so in 3 matches. SPAL managed over 2.5 goals in 0 matches while Cagliari has managed in 0 matches. Also, Over 3.5 goals occurred in 0 matches for SPAL and 0 for Cagliari.
Current form for SPAL vs Cagliari Predictions
Thus, SPAL current form is average while Cagliari current form is average in the Italy Serie A. SPAL has 4 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses. On the contrary, Cagliari has an average form because they currently have 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in Italy Serie A.
SPAL vs Cagliari Prediction: 1
West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction – Head to Head Championship Predictions »