- Sparta Prague failed to build on their 4-1 win over Mlada Boleslav having suffered a 1-0 loss to Zlin away from home.
- They are fourth on the table with 26 points having won eight games, drawn two and lost three.
- The hosts have been a real fortress while playing at home having won four games and drawn one in their last five home games.
- Slavia Prague will be looking to extend their winning streak in the last three games as they visit Sparta Prague.
- The visitors are leading on the Liga one table with 33 points; they have won eleven games and lost two.
- They have played six away league games; they won five games and lost one.
Sparta Prague vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Head to Head
The two teams drew in their last encounter at Sparta Prague.
Slavia Prague have dominated in their last five meetings with Sparta Prague; they won three games and drew in one.
Sparta Prague have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Slavia Prague.
Here are The Winners of Sportpesa Mega Jackpot »