- Unam Pumas registered a 1-0 win over Club Tijuana to extend their unbeaten run in the last eight games.
- The home side is fourth on the table with 26 points having won seven games, drawn five and lost two.
- They have lacked a clear form while playing at home having won games, drawn three and lost one in their last five home games.
- Cruz Azul failed to make amends for the 2-0 loss to Queretaro having been held on a goalless draw by Club America at home.
- After fourteen league games; they are third on the table with 27 points having won eight games, drawn three and lost three.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games; they drew in two games and lost three.
Unam Pumas vs Cruz Azul prediction: Head to Head
The two teams drew in their most recent meeting which was at Cruz Azul.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as each team secured one win.
Unam Pumas have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Cruz Azul.
Real Sociedad vs Sevilla FC Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction »