👉 Tap Here for More Game Analysis
Millwall vs Nottingham Forest Prediction & Match Preview
Nottingham Forest travels to be welcomed by Millwall for their Championship game this week. The match scheduled for Saturday takes place at The Den.
Millwall finds themselves in the 20th position after recording 22 points on the table. The team won 5 matches, drew 7 and lost 12. Millwall scored 29 past their opponents and received 39 in return.
Nottingham Forest occupies the 10th spot in the league table and got 36 points till now. They registered 8 wins, 12 draws and 4 losses. Nottingham Forest scored a total of 35 goals in all their league matches this season and conceded 20.
Last weekend saw Millwall win against Reading, at home. The score was 1-0. Nottingham Forest drew against Norwich, on the road, in the same round, with a score of 3-3.
Millwall vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-head (h2h)
- Nottingham Forest drew the last h2h match against Millwall.
- Millwall was winless in 8 of their last 9 matches.
- Nottingham Forest was winless in 7 of their last 10 games.
- Millwall was unbeaten in 11 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Nottingham Forest was unbeaten in 13 of their last 15 fixtures on the road.
- Millwall has scored in 6 of their last 9 overall matches, and in 14 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Nottingham Forest has scored in 2 of their last 5 overall games, and in 8 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Gregory L has been the best player for Millwall with 7 goals and 3 assists this season, and Grabban L for Nottingham Forest, with 14 goals and 2 assists.
Millwall vs Nottingham Forest Prediction
The away matches of Nottingham usually tend to be high-scoring. Great examples for the claim is the ten-goal thriller with Aston Villa last month, and the six-goal affair with Norwich last week. In fact, only twice in the last nine attempts did Nottingham fail in scoring at least two goals or more, and on both occasions, the opponents were from the top-most tier of the table.
Couple these facts with the stat that Millwall scored in 20 of their last 22 home-ties, and we are walking in for a goal-fest this weekend. Nottingham also did concede eight goals in their last three matches on the road.
Both teams will get on the scoresheet and there will be over 2.5 match goals in this tie.
Millwall vs Nottingham Forest Betting Tips
- Both Teams to Score: YES @ 1.85 (6/7)
- Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).